https://www.highcpmrevenuegate.com/vezrbhfeg?key=bda512124dcdbda82c156cbc13c405c1 TiptopShopin : True Wireless - Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds Touch Control | Tiptopshoppin

Featured Post

Jun 10, 2020

True Wireless - Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds Touch Control | Tiptopshoppin


Best-SOUNDPEATS-True-Wireless-Earbuds-Touch-Control-Bluetooth

First of all this are not my first Soundpeats Wireless earbuds ,every time they launch a new model if match with my necessities or wills I buy it .
I work at home and travel a lot (mostly long trips)and working at home I’m always be on the phone using AirPods which can’t deny are comfortable and good quality phone calls for both sides.

Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds

Recently ,last Friday I received this Best SOUNDPEATS True which are basically the same concept of the AirPods but for a third of the price.This brand never disappointed me so I thought I will try it for the price I’m not breaking my pockets,and was not a wrong choice.The sound is very close to the AirPods maybe a little smoother bass but with the equalizer you can compensate it,the Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbud level ,is the same and are really very comfortable specially if you have to use it all day long.

The phone calls are very clear for both sides ,and what surprised me is the range so I can leave the cell wherever and will always can get the call ,my app is 1200 square feet.
Pairing is very easy and one thing that I realized when got it is you can use the charger box to charge your phone in case off... with an usb cable .For charging you have to use only 1 va charger only don’t know why .True Wireless Earbuds Touch Controls works flawlessly and very precise.Usually I use one at the time and the charge lasts around 3.5 hours depending how much you talk and you can charge it’s several times with the box.

Yesterday I was using it for a while to hear music and noted that is feels that you are not wearing it with good sound and not being out of the environment.
With my others SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds same brand in ear ,of course I use it for phone calls as well but more for music specially when I traveling or at the gym(which is closed now) ,are not active NC (neither this) but isolation and comfort is good enough if you choose the right tips.Let me tell you that my family is very happy every time that I bought a new one haha ,but this I will keep for my self ONLY.Forgot to tell Ive tried it with an IPhone 11 ,6s and Pixel 3a not an issue with any of it.BTW because the Covid I’m having plenty of time if I discover anything else will update this Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds review.

About The Soundpeats Tuch Control

Wireless Earbuds Touch - Control] - With achieving a balance between comfort and snug-fit, the semi-in-ear design eliminates any discomfort even with long time wearing and optimize your experience with sensitive True Wireless Earbuds Touch  Control Bluetooth] - Latest Realtek chip V5.0 ensures stable connection and seamless switch between mono mode and stereo. Wide compatibility supports all your devices with version 4.0 and above.

LARGE CAPACITY & LONG LASTING] - A single charge gives you around 3.5 hours playtime. 2600mAH large capacity charging case supports another 20 times full charge and works as a mobile power bank in emergency.
[POWERFUL DRIVER & LOSSLESS SOUND] - 14.2mm large bio-compound diaphragm driver delivers immersive and lossless sound by outstanding parsing and delicate balance on mellow highs, mids and rich bass.
[INSTANT PAIRING & BUILT-IN MIC] - Easy operation with auto pairing right after talking out from the charging case. Built-in mic in each earbud support monaural and binaural calls. Note: Best SOUNDPEATS True Wireless Earbuds Touch Control provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment